Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Illamasqua ONCE collection for AW14

 Behold! The Illamasqua collection for AW14 which is entitled, Once. Once is a dreamy, romantic collection with an interesting looking nail varnish color. I think MAC have one very like it as well in their dreamy romantic collection. Hmmmm.....

Anyway! Is it just me or do Illamasqua release very few collections a year? Am I just used to faster brands like MAC or Urban Decay who are constantly on release? I mean UD has had all the Naked palettes, Vice 3, Pulp Fiction collection and Electric palettes, varnishes and liners this year!

Oh yeah and that is a sneaky mention as well, Urban Decay is developing a Vice three palette which will be released later this year.....No images up yet but Vice 2 created a stampede so get ready for that. I still haven't figured out if I want to buy Electric! I do love my Naked 2 and Vice 2 palettes but, I'm not sure....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar