Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cinco de Mayo Nails: Margarita Nail Art

I decided to do some Cinco de Mayo nails and although they have absolutely nothing to do with the culture, everyone loves a good margarita for the festive holiday. I had wanted to do margarita nails for a while and kept forgetting; now seemed like the right time.

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art



I used a base of Sinful Colors Pistache on my 4 nails and Zoya Neely on my thumb. Then I dabbed Pure Ice Free Spirit on my tips and topped it all off with OPI Pirouette My Whistle.  I thought the satin glitter reminded me of ice cubes. Lastly, I added Barry M Lady and OPI Solitaire on my tips of my nails to resemble salt.

On my thumb, I painted a lime slice, as though it would hanging off the edge of the glass, or my manicure. See what I did there? Huh....huh?!

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art


Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art

Cinco de Mayo: Margarita Nail Art
 
I actually didn't even drink a margarita today, but who cares?!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Etsy Shop.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar