Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence - Here's My Number

Hi guys ! Hope you had an awesome weekend. Mine was jam packed but fun non the less. Did anyone have super exciting plans ??? 

This beauty I got on Friday after seeing it on Michelle's blog (Ordinary Misfit) and I loved it so when I popped into Deschem on Friday ... I knew I had to check if they had it. I was so happy they had stock that this beauty came home with me. :)

Here's my number is  a dark grey base with black and holographic glitters and a fine silver shimmer . The texture is also a little finer than OPI or  China Glaze... But I loved the colour and the sparkle. I used two coats in the photos below -


I was really impressed with the formula and this polished lasted through cleaning, kiddies parties and swimming and crafting ! Really impressed . And this won't even break the budget which is a huge bonus . (Especially with saving for Christmas prezzies )

And here's one of my favourite youtube video's (Since one of my guilty pleasure is  Victorious on Nickelodeon )... Especially since it fits in with the title of this polish -