Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House Colorful Vivid Tints - Swatches


 
Etude House is probably one of the most famous K-beauty brands. I think everyone knows it and has already tried something from the brand.
I must say that I have a couple of products from the brand that I really like, both in their skincare and in their makeup lines.
For skincare, I love their Pink Vital Line (reviewed their serum here, but love also the emulsion, I've used several bottles of both), their Moistfull collagen cream (reviewed here) and their Soon Jung line.
For makeup, I love their mono eyeshadows and their lip tints.
 
Today I have swatches of the Colorful Vivid Tints! There are 10 shades available.
The 10 colors are bright and vivid colors ranging from pink to red and deeper purple.
 

 
The texture is really thin and doesn't dry the lips. They're supposed to have a moist formula, that's probably why they don't feel drying although they're tints. I find them actually really comfortable on the lips. These are actually oil based lip tints that leave a moist glossy effect on top of the lips.
When you apply them, you can feel a slight tingling sensation. This is due to the menthol present in them. This will add volume and plump the lips.
I find them pretty nicely pigmented. They last very well on the lips (approx. 6h or so) and leave a stain behind.
 Another bonus is that they don't cling to dry patches you may have. They apply pretty evenly.






And here are some swatches :D


As you can see below, they stain the lips. The stain is even and fades evenly, too.

On the picture above, I'm wearing PK002.

On the picture below, upper line (l-r): PK001, RD302, lower line (l-r): PK004, OR202.


and finally I made a video for Instagram with swatches of the 10 shades on my lips.




Overall I really like these lip tints as I don't find them drying compared to other lip tints. Even if you have dry patches, they're not emphasized. I also like the finish with the glossy effect and how thin the texture is. I find them comfortable. The color range is not crazy but you have very nice everyday or more sophisticated colors. I've been enjoying wearing them lately and will continue wearing them :D


Purchase Info
Etued House Colorful Vivid Tints can be purchase from Jolse. You can find them HERE.
Jolse offers free international shipping, they ship directly from Korea and are a trustworthy reseller, I've been using them for years!
 
 
 
 
*I received them from Jolse.com for review. I could chose what I wanted to get in their shop.*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar