Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In this moment inspired nail art

This is the last from the Instagram challenge I've been doing called #musicpolishfestival. Posted this on IG yesterday and the theme was "music outfit" and I decided to be inspired by In This Moment and a particular music video for "Whore". Basically there is bunny masks etc and you'll see a collage in the end of this post so you'll get some more context. ;)








Polishes used:
P2 - Exquisite Grey

R de L young - Ruby Red
R de L young - Mystic Black

Essence - Rock My World


Hope you'll like it. Anyhow, I guess my blogging might be a bit on and off the upcoming weeks since we are renovating the flat amongst other stuff. But hopefully I'll be able to do nail related stuff as much as possible at least. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar