Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The dream is over......


The dream is over......
I got a diagnosis on my feet last week which blew me away. I've been in a bit of pain over the past few weeks with them. So finally I went to the doctor for my head cold and decided to talk about my feet as well. I've been told I need to have surgery on them to correct the horrible lumps that have formed on them!!!!!
WTF!!!
I was also told that the reason for this is my love of high heels. I had been warned before that my love of 8 inch platform stillettos would end in tragety, but I think that person expected me to fall over on a night out. Not surgery! Oh well.
Not sure when its going to happen, but it means my love of all things super high has come to an end for a little while. I'm going to practise walking in flats!!! Pick up a few pairs of comfortable ones so I can at least get from A to B!
So this is a warning girls, these shoes we love so much may look pretty, but they are killing our feet. I'm not saying I am a reformed character who will only wear flats from now on. But I will be more careful about the shoes I buy and giving my feet some TLC and time off from being tortured.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar