Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Claire's Accessories Jazz

Before I start this post, I'd like to make a quick statement - I do NOT shop in Claire's Accessories on a regular basis. Two reasons really, one is that I'm not really their target market (I'm over 12) and secondly because I'm fairly sure I'd get sequin and neon induced blindness if I went in there too much. 

However.......if they continue to put out polishes like this I'm going to be nipping in weekly, because WOW! This is Jazz, a lilac base filled with the most amazing glitter, including massive blue circle glitter, yellow and pink neon hexes and specks of blue and purple. Words fail me:) Well played Claire's, well played.

Claire's-Accessories-Jazz-lilac-glitter


Claire's-Accessories-Jazz-lilac-glitter

 Nommy!

Claire's-Accessories-Jazz-lilac-glitter



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar