Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hooray! Evening coat

I have finished my evening jacket today, which goes really well with my infinity scarf. Just in time too because I am going out tomorrow evening to see the comedian Jack Whitehall in a show.



It was me and my trusty four year old camera assistant today, she actually offered when I said I had finished my coat! She did really well actually in a gap in the rain clouds.


The sleeves are quite long, I like them like that. They are cut on the opposite nap so you get a great tonal effect. 


I used a pretty grey mini-bobble trim around the bottom and I need to get some more to go around the sleeve seam. That would finish it off perfectly. It was all in the details with this make: covered buttons, faux pocket flaps, double top-stitching around the collar, back belt detail, two-part sleeve construction and bias binding the front facing. I have learnt lots and really enjoyed the process of making this jacket that Little M says makes me feel like a mole, nice!

Hope you get to do some making today. Jo x




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar