Three easy ways to use up the last little bit of SO many items in your home!
I really hate throwing away unused product or food. It's one of my things...and probably stems from the "clean plate club" mindset I still fight in my head as an adult. ;)
It just bugs me to let things go to waste...I used to tear containers apart just to get the last little bit of lotion inside. (Have you seen how much is left in there?)
Over the years I've found some really easy ways to use up every little bit of food, toiletries and even candles...and am sharing a few today!
Mini spatulas for food, condiments and toiletries.
The first item is such a great little gadget and it's helpful for ALL kinds of things! These tiny little scrapers help to get a lot more use out of so many items:
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
See my policies and disclosure page for more information.
These baby spatulas are too cute and so useful! The larger one has a really long handle and a larger (mini) spatula, and is ideal for getting all of the food out of jars.
It's great for food in jars or cans...like the sticky peanut butter that holds onto the sides and deep corners:
The jars look like you licked them clean when you use this little doodad! (They also come in a gray/aqua version if pink isn't your thing.)
The smaller spatula is perfect for smaller containers like lotions and creams. One of the only beauty items I splurge on is this eye cream, because it works and a little goes a long way.
When the pumper stops working, I know there's plenty still left in there:
Read the full post



0 Yorumlar