Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Travel Makeup Bag #2

Hi everyone,
I've recently returned from holiday (hence why things have been a bit quiet around here) and I thought I'd show you all the makeup bits that I took with me in my travel bag.


Going from leftish to rightish:

  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger
  • Kate Moss for Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
  • Primark Blue Eyeliner
  • Natural Collection Bronzer in Sun Shine
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • MUA Glamour Days Palette
  • Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush
  • Wet'n'Wild Eyeliner in Turquoise
  • (A very battered) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
  • Revlon Matte Balm in Unapologetic
  • Rosy Lips Vaseline
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory
  • Natural Collection Blush in Sugar Plum




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar