Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

rants & ramblings ~detox~

It's sunday & half of my weekend is gone already... time sure flies fast!

Anyways, what's up with you ladies?
How was/is your saturday? What are your plans?

Im trying to detox my body by eating as much greens as i can.

I have been munching on lettuce & grapefruit for the past couple of days because i wanted to make sure that i eat as much fiber as i can. Anyway, i just wanted to ask how about you? How do you detox?

How do you 'clean' your body?
I wanted to clean my body, maybe that would somewhat help my acne?...lol..im not sure!
but it sure doesn't hurt to eat those. And i actually enjoy eating it...i used to hate veggies before, but now i can't live without them.

Now going back to my acne problem, im thinking of trying out Obagi. It's because my acne has escalated to mild from the not-so-mild anymore..& before it's too late, i want to do something about it. It's time to get serious. Have any of you tried it?

Well, that's it!
No weekend nails because i cut my nails a couple of days ago. Will go back to nail posts as soon as my nails are long enough for nail designs.

Hope y'all have a nice weekend!
^_^

Jaa ne~!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar