Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dining Room Inspiration

Originally when I started this blog I hoped to use it as a place to gather my ideas and thoughts. So today I thought I'd show you some of what is inspiring my dining room makeover. I'm not sure when it will be done as everything seems to be a long drawn out process for me but at least I finally know what direction I want to go in.

The picture above is the one that started it all for me. I plan to recover my chairseats with a cream and brown neutral fabric. I want to paint the walls a light pale coffee color. Any recommendations? As y'all may recall the paint choosing process can be very painful for me. And my family. And my friends. Basically for anyone that has to listen to me talk for an extended period of time. I'd love plantation shutters too but I know that won't be in the budget for awhile. For now I plan on using a solid color, natural weave fabric ,like linen or burlap to make panels. I will be doing my room on a budget, the sensible chic version.

These are the new dishes I want. Well, that's not completely true. I want the Mikase French Countryside dishes but these dishes from Target are very similar and much more reasonably priced.

Love this light fixture from Pottery Barn and hope that I can find a cheaper version. This one is $299.

I love the overall feel of this dining room, the contrast in the dark furniture and the light walls, not to mention those slipcovers. I think that might be in my future too. This room is from Something's Gotta Give.

I love these placemats shown in the first picture. They are from Home Interiors BHG collection. They're beautiful but I hope to be able to find a better price on something similar.
This room is by Daryl Carter and was published in Southern Living Magazine. Love the art, love the table, love the chair skirts!
Isn't this table setting to die for?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar